Friday, July 6, 2012

I am unemployed and I cannot pay my credit card bill


Question
I am unemployed and I am unable to pay my bills. Does creditor give me time? Can a collection agency stop tracking and calling me?
Answer :
There is no such excuse for collectors they will never give you because you are unemployed.
Credit card companies comes under banking regulations and they will charge you from your bank account if you have same credit card and bank account.
However in your situation there is no chance to pay off debt. They will try to get out money from you but there may be nothing they will get.
Send a case contact letter asking them to stop contacting you by writing your situation in written. 

------
Contact National Asset Management (LOW Rates Attorney Based Commercial Claims ) for Debt Collects in USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment